October 5, 2008

Getting a bit cold?



I know, we are not supposed to complain about cold weather in this part of California, but, it got a bit cold in here. Instead of searing 100's we are now in the 80's, so it is a bit cooler! lol
Anyway, inspired by the weather (or dreaming, more like... we get about 3 molecules of snow every 10 years around here!) I finished finally my little Snow.
I've been working on her (and her little siblings) for a couple of weeks now, I'm very happy with the results.
For her cocoon, I was going to add some beads, but she doesn't need them after all, with that pretty glimerish fabric. So there's just a touch of blue to make her look like a baby ice princess ;oD

2 comments:

  1. These dollies are too cute for words !!!!
    blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Flora! Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!