October 9, 2014

What I've been up to...

After that FUN art marathon for 29 faces, I took a couple of days to think what's next and to tell work on my next class the Soul Food ....yaay!

And today is my Bday. Here, I will share an Oreo cookie with you haha
I added a cool effect in the picture, looks much better than my simple coffee cup :oD

The weather is nice, so I will go and sit outside and draw. Tonight I will go have dinner with my darling and my younger one, who was also my best B-day present ever, 17 years ago ♥ My older one has classes till late today.


Thanks for visiting. Hugs!

Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and that is a yummy drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday ;o) Many blessings to you Martha ;o)
    This drawing is so cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!