Well, my son has kept us busy in the emergency room.
Who would've thonk a little straw, an inocent rubber band and an unsuspecting paperclip could be shot through the fingers if mixed togheter by a creative boy (did not go through the bone thank God!)
Then the weekend of 4th of July, we decided to cancel the firecrackers after our inventive boy decided to start earlier and stick one in an empty water bottle. Our ears were still ringing hours later. I'm glad we can laugh about it now!
Don't try this at home.