July 20, 2009

Blog Tips

I'll start this week with some fun tips for your blog. For those readers that are not techie or have not done a change of background in their blog yet.
I just can't help it... I like bright colors and backgrounds! I actually have change my background a few times and I always thought I was never going to do that, but then again "never say never"
So, Blog Tips: Visit this great sites, look their awesome designs, select one and then follow instructions, it is really easy! If you have any questions contact them, or ask me. I'll do my best to help :oD

templates by tenille


hot bliggity blog

the cutest blog on the block


bloggerblog backgrounds


update:
shabby blogs

scrappin blogs

Another update:
dottydotdot design

smitten blog designs gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!