August 25, 2009

Hard to believe

My son turned 15 today. I can't believe it yet! He's growing so tall and his voice so deep, not the little thing I met lol, but still as noisy. He doesn't play with a plastic hammer anymore but with real tools. Gosh where did time go? :o)
I just have a problem, I think I ate too much cake!



And now that the kids are back in school, I have been working on a personal crusade, to call it one way. I have the goal to finish all the projects I left half way done for one reason or another... and that includes my cloth dolls and mix media. One of them is a Frida Kahlo. Here's a picture of her, still bald. Her face is sculpted and painted. By now she has earrings, a zarape and shoelaces, but I took the picture before that. She will have mohair and ribbons on her head. I am very happy with her dress, I had not touched my sewing machine for a long time!:oD

2 comments:

  1. hello my friend!!!

    Te saludo soy mayra de AMA, me ha encantado tu Frida, felicidades, me encantó el maquillaje las iluminaciones, perspectiva y volumen,
    que bonita creación.

    Esta muy lindo el blog, te voy a anexar al mio. me da gusto encontrarte.
    con cariño mayra rené

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!