March 25, 2011

Chasing the time

I have been running around trying to finish some projects and never enough time to make a blog post. Had a complication with another project that I won't get in to just now... Just enough time for a quick twitt sometimes :oP

Well, the news are, I am done with the three-part painting. What the heck is that, you will think LoL Well, it's another of the Gut Art collaborative projects that I had no time to blog about before, but here are some close ups. (Note, I did not paint them, just added texture to them)

Added heavy body medium and brown for 3D effect

Painted a coat of crackle medium and antiquing


Added a cloud and more yellow to the birds
The painting I started is still somewhere in the other side of the planet... haven't seen what's added to it recently, but it had a house and a train last time I saw it, very surrealistic and fun.

It's Friday!  Keep creating  :o)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Happy weekend.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I hope you post the finished piece when everyone is finished. Hope you weekend is full of creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments!
    Ashley I will hunt for pictures when everything is done. It's been a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting effects from the antiquing mediums! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't matter what is going on. There is NEVER enough time. LOL
    Love the art
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about time!!! Where does it go?!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!