December 17, 2011

Made a background!

It took me forever and a half, but I made my own background. I like it a lot, but I am not sure I will keep it because I think there's too many things going on. Nevertheless, I am happy to finish it, even if it was at midnight!
It looks better in a wide screen. When I looked at it in the other monitor you can't even see the edges at all :oP

I used this image of a recent painting:


I probably will be playing with images to make a new banner, but that will be another day.
Good night, good morning... good weekend! (Can you believe Christmas  it's only a week away!?)


if you like this post, share it with the buttons below:

11 comments:

  1. Lovely art. I just stumbled upon your blog because I'm looking at blogs with similar interests. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MC! Tell me your blog address to visit you too.

    Diane, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh, I LOVE this! I think it's a beautiful and very unique background - I vote for leaving it up, ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog looks fantastic!! Merry Christmas ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kristin!
    Stacy, thanks and same to you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she's gorgeous, I can see why you have her in your background also, she beams such joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It´s worth the work.
    It looks great.
    Hugs
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like how this turned out. There is a lot going on, but I like that I can interpret from everything for myself. It is an extra bonus for me. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your background and It's a good idea to do it yourself. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This picture really amazed me!!! wonderful colors and composition! your style reminds me a little style of Paul Gauguin. wonderful, keep up the good:) xoxo
    Flara

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!