November 22, 2012

ThanksGiving

Even when so many sad things happened this year (in so many levels: personal, local, national, global...) I want to make a point of being thankful for what I have.
Thankful for our health, for our family, friends... including my wonderful online friends!

Also thankful for our needs are covered and we are able to help others, if only in a small way sometimes.
Although this is a US celebration, I wish for all to find something to be thankful and feel lucky for something in their lives ♥


Hope you had a nice day with some yummy pie. (◔‿◔)

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture and sentiment for today.
    Happy PPF!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rinda, I hope you had a good TG day

      Delete
  2. Lovely post Martha & thanks for including ALL your pals worldwide :) You have a beautiful day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelle, I find more often than not, my online friends bring the fun to my day :oD
      Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Lovely painting, the orange on those pumpkins is so positively yummy! <3 And her little booties, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, isn't orange a fun color? I think it keeps fall happy

      Delete
  4. She is sweet! lovely painting! :)

    and you know what, I have never tasted pumpkin!
    that I must do one day, I kinow they are having them
    in food stores.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never never had it before the kids went to school! Every thanks giving at school they had this big celebration, everyone bringing pie and sharing a slice, so it was a must... now I love it!

      Delete
  5. I love yummy pie ;o) I am thankful for you ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!! What a lovely drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving Martha. Beautiful ACEO!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!