Here is a fast update:
* I have been painting. A lot. I have been gelli-printing like a maniac too. It is getting scary lol Nice contrast for last month that I couldn't do much of anything. Expect lots of images as soon as I can scan!
* Also, Soul Food Class started and it is awesome! Lesson 3 is happening right now, and 4th is a couple of days. yes, there's still time to join! 39 lessons = yuminess
Linking to the gelli party
* Talking about yumminess, I had a delicious Rosca for the Three Kings day, the Epiphany celebration. I went to get it in time, there was only one left ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And of course I got the little plastic baby in it...
* I organized a wonderful Traveling Journal group, one journal each a month so we will have 12 books going on, through the year.
These are the participants:
* The 29 faces challenge is starting in a couple of weeks! Grab the button and share the joy ♥ (button coming up shortly)
Sorry for all the people in the north having the nasty cold weather! We are having nice warmish days (late 60s-early 70's) that I hope will not mean another summer of 110 daily for us