January 7, 2014

The last seven days...

OK, happy new year! So far I have been so involved in art organizing and doing art that I didn't feel the time running by without a post in my little blog!

Here is a fast update:


* I have been painting. A lot. I have been gelli-printing like a maniac too. It is getting scary lol Nice contrast for last month that I couldn't do much of anything. Expect lots of images as soon as I can scan!

* Also, Soul Food Class started and it is awesome! Lesson 3 is happening right now, and 4th is a couple of days. yes, there's still time to join! 39 lessons =  yuminess

Linking to the gelli party


 * Talking about yumminess, I had  a delicious Rosca for the Three Kings day, the Epiphany celebration. I went to get it in time, there was only one left   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And of course I got the little plastic baby in it...


 * I organized a wonderful Traveling Journal group, one journal each a month so we will have 12 books going on, through the year.

These are the participants:
itsamistrydesignstudio.blogspot.co.uk
ih-billedkunst.blogspot.de
daydreambeliever-gina.blogspot.co.uk
oddballartco.blogspot.com
manonpopjes-manonpopjes.blogspot.com
dreamingoftomorrow-beth.blogspot.com
spreadingjoythroughart.blogspot.com
dorissdaughter.com

Myself
, and

Dawn Myler
mailartmadness.com

 * The 29 faces challenge is starting in a couple of weeks! Grab the button and share the joy ♥ (button coming up shortly)

Sorry for all the people in the north having the nasty cold weather! We are having nice warmish days (late 60s-early 70's) that I hope will not mean another summer of 110 daily for us (๏_๏)




30 comments:

  1. Seems that you have a lot going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You are welcome, and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Dear Ayala,
    I tried several times to leave a comment, you made several interested things.
    I hope you had a great start in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janine is there a blog glitch? Let me know what the problem was, to see if I can do anything about it, thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  4. You busy, busy girl!! I can't wait to see more aceo's from you ;o) You got the baby, yeh!!
    Happy New Year ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been doing lots of organizing and planning so far this year. Will start putting the plans into action soon.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy - have fun with your courses. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your happy and bright portrait!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great to start off a new year with so many inspiring and fun project. You have inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy girl, have fun with your courses. Am hoping to take part in the 29 faces as couldn't do it last year and I really need the practice. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great portrait. You are busy. Remember to have fun:) Thanks for the b/wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a busy girl! Lovely work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful portrait! Enjoy your course!! Can't wait for 29 faces!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your prints are looking great! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet face, Martha! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see you've been busy in a very good way! What fun!! I need to check out the Soul Food class. It sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow!! you have been super busy creating all these amazing pieces!!! I am so inspired by your faces challenge!!! I may have to jump on board!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your gelli plate backgrounds. And great idea with the traveling journal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It seems that the busy-n-productive bug has bit many of us recently. And it's grand!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing stack of Gelli prints! You have so many wonderful creative projects going on! Thanks for sharing with the party!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That sweet little face is adorable! Love all of the backgrounds and prints you've been making. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW ! Your Creative Spirit is in overdrive this month!! Love it all and can't wait until February is here :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. fun gellis - can't wait to get mine out - waiting for the dry wall to dry. ha. Happy Ppf. !

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooooh, you had me at traveling journal!!! That looks like SO much fun - looking forward to seeing the results! And I totally agree - after the absence of time for art in December, I too am feeling the rush and excitement of doing a ton of it again. I feels good, right? Your pieces are beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy New Year!! I wish you all the best! The traveling journal sounds so very exciting!! Looking forward to your posts! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Look at all those beautiful prints not to mention those gorgeous faces! Thanks for the link to the gelli party and I'm really looking forward to 29 faces =0)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great art and yes you have been busy. I too am looking forward to seeing your face.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gelli printing looks like so much fun. But I have too many hobbies so I am resisting lol
    Have fun with the traveling journals! Fun new face!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!