February 3, 2014

29 Faces challenge, day 3

I am so thrilled to get all the emails from both blogs, yesterday was crazy busy with so many happy people loving the 29 faces challenge! It is simply amazing. I am sending a hug to all and each of you!
You make February gray winter days sunny!

We went to the movies yesterday to see Groundhog day, right on Groundhog day! How awesome is that haahha They have been showing old movies at the cinema and next Sunday is Sleepless in Seattle, another favorite of mine.

Well, inspired by the rodent (and challenged by Jeanette House to make animal faces lol) I made this little pencil sketch, then I decided to add a shadow in the computer  so it looks different than the pencil, and I added the text bubble.


See you tomorrow, keep making faces!

20 comments:

  1. I love your groundhog! The shadow is very effective. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad, we have had enough snow here! This is a great drawing, and I love the shadow.... but not that he saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted to this Feb 2014 29 Faces! Wasn't sure where to leave a comment. So, here it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, seems like no one can post a comment to your blog, it says that only "team members" can..?

      Delete
  5. Oh, this is lovely! You could have some of the sunshine we're getting here in Adelaide if only I could put it in an envelope :) We've had a couple of ultra-hot weeks and would enjoy some snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very mischievous - as well as cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever, and sooo cute ...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, no, I want winter to end!

    He looks cute, though :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, love that - hope you enjoyed your movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your little cuties. Great job. Martha #105 is still on the linky and you moved me to #52 which is the active one. I can't fix it, can you? Sorry, I know you are busy. have a wonderful day, I have some shopping to do today but it is cold outside. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 52 was the 1st one you posted lol I didn't move it. OK I will delete that 2nd one. :o)

      Delete
  11. Loving your cute little face. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute!

    you have made me want to see both of those movies.
    thank you for being our wonderful host. 29 Faces is such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes watch them! I can't wait till Sunday! :oD
      Thank you, yes I feel the same way, super inspired! ♥

      Delete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!