July 2, 2015

Hearts in July

Hey guys! Like in every July for the last few years, I will be making "Hearst in July".... if you want to join me: find, make, photograph any and all hearts you find around... Have fun! Any number of hearts, although in the past I made 31, this month I have a full plate so I will make what I can ♥
My 1st one is also part of PPF and SOC "red red + metallic"
The photo is not showing the colors so wonderfully at this late hour, but you can still see them ;o)
I also want to let you know I am finishing details in a new online workshop, keep an eye over here! 
  (°‿~ )✌



Thanks for visiting!

Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

22 comments:

  1. Nice work, happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love hearts this is right up my alley!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful ♥ Martha!
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to use this week's SOC colors! I love your creation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the heart challenge you are off to a great start.
    Happy PPF
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful, Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty heart. Have a great weekend!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea. hearts for July. Awesome. Love your heart for SOC. Enjoy the month and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the scrollwork around your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all the hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty!
    Good luck on your online workshop! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is pretty! Love the doodling around your heart! Off to have a look!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty, the doodled outline is a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the look of this. . looks like wood heart with metal around it. Very creative. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!