September 18, 2017

The last few months...

OMG have I been busy....
We packed and moved again, I can't believe it yet, that after not moving since forever, now we moved again so fast...
This blog is a bit neglected, but it has been mostly that I have limited tome to do online stuff however, please consider yourself invited to the 29 faces challenge, it is never too late, and even if you are running late like me, it is still fun!


Hugs!

Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

3 comments:

  1. ope your finally settling in to your new home, and that life is calming down a little for you :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous face Martha!! I hope things start calming down for you! Sending you lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful face, so mystical and serene! Congrats on your move wishing you many new adventures and blessings!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!