March 5, 2018

FREE Acrylic painting tutorials, how to paint a face

Acrylic painting tutorials, how to paint a face and a fun rush of art in this post!
It was the end of 29 faces in February and I have to say, it is crazy fun to see ALL the work in different social networks! Check for the hashtag #29faces and discover new friends and thousands of art posts.
I spent the month making daily video tutorials, click each individual link under the image to see each of the videos!
or..... Yes, you can binge-watch!  \(Ͼ‿Ͽ)/ full playlist HERE
Acrylic painting, Mixed media, tutorials for painting cute faces  and tons of flowers!

Black and White HERE. Fairy HERE, cute Van Gogh HERE

 Pointy hat HERE, Washi-tape redhair HERE, Whimsical girl HERE

Girl with mug HERE, Sisters HERE, Purple girl (fan art!) HERE

*If you are a beginner and need closer instruction, I offer online classes!
Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Martha! I love your art! I love your faces! Big Hugs and I hope everything is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear little magic crow ♥

      Delete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!