October 11, 2018

Dia de los Muertos Art

Welcome to this Dia de los Muertos art collaboration, from some members of CAC. (Creative Art Collaborations) This event is organized by truly yours, Ayala Art.
Please visit each video with fun projects of this celebration, which is a historic way to celebrate our loved ones that are no longer with us in different ways: from revisiting family photos in an altar, to modern ways with Calavera make up.
Check the channels of creative participants and leave a Like and a Comment. Share the videos as well if you like them! ♥

Click HERE to watch the fun!



Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea why I didn't get a notification for this comment... sorry my friend! Always good to see your words ♥ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!