June 8, 2010

Victoria's hat and tutorial

I finished a fun story for Victoria (Raedell's doll from the TDP in ADO); I made her a pretty dress, gave her a companion (to be shown later on) and a fabulous hat!
 I can only give you a little peek today. Just her hat.... but I made a tutorial too so here are the pictures!
Click on it to see it in a big size:


Victoria is having a lot of fun here, and if you have read her story in the Traveling doll blog, you know she was feeling a bit lonely... but not anymore!  We are going to wait for Luna to get here, have a party and the she will go to Florida.

Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

4 comments:

  1. That sweet tutorial is adorable and so is the hat.
    Very cool
    cheers
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow that is so tiny but really makes a big statement :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Janine!
    Maria, that is so nice of you! I visited and your blog, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mary ArtTales! :oD

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!