January 11, 2012

She needs more

Remember the last lady I painted in profile? She is gone. She turned into a dark blue night.


The new lady here needs more. First she needs hair, maybe some clothes? Definitely more layers of color and perhaps a party hat :o) In this second picture I corrected a few details like eyes and shoulders, but I am far from finished. I think I'm keeping the hat, I love the colors!



Every time I sit to paint, times zooms by.I need to think about her hair color. Not sure if she will have black, blond or red hair :o)


if you like this post, share it with the buttons below:(If you read the feed, click the post title)

9 comments:

  1. Love the depth and texture of your art, and how you take your time--letting her tell you what she needs--love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute Martha! I think red hair and I like the hat ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha do not laugh but I do like the party hat :0)! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe feel free to laugh, I'm having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh please make her a red-head !!! Cowgirl Red aka Terah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your artwork is always so much fun. I love the textures & colours. I can tell you're having fun with this. :-)
    happy CED! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This hat is so funny, but yes, I think hair would be good.
    Try some wigs, you will find out about the best colour ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this Martha. Glad you are having fun with the piece. Great work, but then your work is always outstanding. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks great... Can't wait to see her finished!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!