June 11, 2013

Our little weekend trip

We went up north to escape the 108F heat (42 Celsius) we were going to have here... just to enjoy the 106 (41 C) we had up there LOL  .....oh well, at least we had fun Antiquing!

Here are some of the pictures I took of collections of stuff. I love old nails, glass doorknobs, etc but I have to say, here in California we don't have many real antiques; my father in law used to say we only had old junk at the local antique stores and I do believe him hahaha
But lets say that we have interesting vintage and some fun antiques (That is of course, if you don't count the imports).

This is a huge bell hidden on a street, the leaves are large so the proportion doesn't show the real size:
More photos under the break line!




Clay marbles!




Thanks for visiting! I will have more art tomorrow, so click back!

7 comments:

  1. Great pics, love those marbles and door knobs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun finds, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! It's so much fun antiquing ;o) Such cool items ;o) You made me laugh about the temperature!! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... how cool! I love antiques. I have a small collection of keys and locks started... I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The keys are the best! I Love them ♥

      Delete
    2. They sure are... I am lucky I don't do thrift shops, flea markets and garage sales very often. I'd have so many collections lol

      Delete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!