June 4, 2013

Today's guy: Javier

For those that like Javier Bardem, maybe... just maybe!... you can see some vague resemblance to him in this sketch. I will need to try again, he has such a handsome masculine face!

Seems interesting to note that it is a lot easier to see one's mistakes better digitally, than when you have the actual drawing in front of our eyes... not sure why :oP

Is not too late to join the challenge! Any level of expertise, even if you have not done a male face before... it is fun! Click on my top menu to visit participants and add your blog.

9 comments:

  1. Yes there is some resemblance... his attitude is in there in his eyes. And you are so right about the mistakes. Everytime I see my drawing digital I see some things I did wrong. Weird :-)
    xxx Marianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne! I will change the chin and the nose.
      Isn't it funny that we see the mistakes better like that? Maybe the size ir larger in the monitor? Not sure what it is :oB

      Delete
  2. Is he single? LOL Very well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is with Penelope Cruz... but we can still look from a distance lol

      Delete
  3. Great face Martha!!! Love it!! Love the eyes and strong features ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has such detail, all with a minimal number of lines. Fantastic!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. you captured the eyes and the nose wonderfully! True about seeing the image's faults digitally, usually after posting it! :) why is that! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know him, but I think you did a great job drawing this guys face.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!