March 31, 2014

FITW in April!

I'm quickly organizing another round of FITW (Face in the World) For April... well, it takes longer than a month, and most likely it will take me still a couple of days to set the teams and all... but that's the project for right now. The group is in FB But if you want in, and you are a friend... you don't have to be there, just let me know ♥
So exiting! Here is a button if you like it for your blog:

I think it is the 5th or 6th time I run it... lost track! So the button is not going to have a number anymore, sorry lol
We have friends in England, Canada, Germany, Australia, US....


Check my available art and online classes

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to do this one again loved my face from the last FITW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to participate again. I need to go find the facebook page.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!