September 19, 2014

No. 18, 19 WIP

We went to a concert at the fair last night.... it was awesome! Kansas played, and I have to say they are superb. Period.
But that made me totally forget to post :oP

So here we go, 18 and 19 out of 29 faces.

An ACEO and a journal page. I have been working with rough texture, which is rare for me to do so. Usually I like softer surfaces but this is great fun!

I am leaving this for today as it is, but will finish it tonight.

I need to work on my little shop and Halloween seems to be as good time as any for it :oD

The journal page is showing some steps, most likely I will make it in to a super short slide show ...
Thanks for visiting! And so happy to be featured in this weeks Paint Party Friday!
Sharing with AJJ too

Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

24 comments:

  1. I love your thoughtful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very sweet I love the tilted head!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martha. Congrats on being featured. :)) I love your journal page. Sweet little girl. Hope you are doing well in this heat. Your aceo is darling as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gloria, we are getting in the 80, yes! :oD

      Delete
  4. Great to see you at Art Journal Journey Martha!
    I love what you share with us!

    Happy weekend!
    Have to say thank you once more for hosting the fab
    "29 faces" event for us!
    Such a great event-- I really enjoy it!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome Susi, my pleasure!

      Delete
  5. Lovely faces love the thoughtful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOhh What a cute girl,love she.so beautiful.

    greetings jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful, sweet portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The girl in the journal is so pretty and sad! Very expressive. And those shoes on the little girl, love those!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What darling little faces! Your artwork fills my eyes--which is the greatest compliment I can give.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and sweet faces.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful faces, and so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you had fun at the concert.
    Such sweet Halloween art!
    Beautiful journal page! Love the texture of it and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you enjoyed the concert ;o)
    Great faces Martha! The last one is so precious!
    Big Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh I love the skull balloon. Your gal is so cute. The other painting showing how you created it is excellent too. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  15. They both look so very sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!