March 15, 2017

Congrats Anne Terkelsen!

I want to share this beautiful post from Anne, a member of the 29 faces group:

"Hi everyone, I just wanted share some amazing news... I will refer to Ayala Art on this...  I just wanted to tell you all that this painting which I made for the 29 Faces back in September 2015 will be published in the annually released digital art book EXPOSÉ (volume 12). I have several volumes of this book myself - the artwork is amazing - and I didn't ever think I'd be in one It is also nominated for an award in the Portrait Painted category. I just wanted to say thank you to Ayala Art and everyone here in the 29 Faces group. The 29 Faces challenge is such a great motivator for me to keep on painting and pushing to get better, and if it wasn't for this group I probably wouldn't be featured in EXPOSÉ 12. So... Thank you everyone!" Anne Terkelsen

This makes me so happy and proud! Congrats Anne, your art is fantastic! You have worked hard and dedicated time to your art even when you are tired, you deserve this and many more!   wooOO HHOOO!!!


This is her art: 


 



Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic and gorgeous!!!
    Congratulations Anne...awell deserved honor~

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous imagery Ann...congratulations on well deserved exposure...good luck in the competition :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Congrats!!! This image is breath taking!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!