February 28, 2024

Creating faces for the 29 faces challenge

This month is the 24th time I run the 29 Faces challenge! To be honest, I don't finish all on time, every time.
I know many in the blogs have participated in the past.

This year I had the best of intentions but... I got called to Jury Duty and it was a very intense thing. I did not feel art inclined in the least.
After that was all done, I decided to sit and draw, for mental health, and because I love drawing.

I want to invite YOU to take some minutes for your "me time" and for your art.
Yes, life gets busy but art is like vitamins, we feel much better when we do it!

Here are some of the faces I created


























Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!