February 19, 2024

Updates and art

Hey artsy people!
About a year ago we move states, besides selling a house, renting another, decluttering/downsizing in between, and keeping an eye where we were going to live next.... it's been crazy to say the least.

After all that planning and organizing, we arrived to have the horrid Siberian express cold... and no furniture 😂😅😓
I can laugh about it now, but seriously it was awful. 

When the nice weather finally arrived, I tripped on the concrete patio, while gardening- and broke my wrist. That took many months to be in pain, heal, rehabilitate my arm, all that while cussing and being a very bad patient lol

The only thing that kept me going literally, was my loving family and painting.
I was going to say family and "Art", but then you were going to ask... who is Art? lol

So, now that I can open the paint bottles by myself again, I want to revive this blog, and my art channel and invite you to do the same, in case you were uninspired.

Spring is around the corner and I can hear the mojo calling my name.
Thank you for reading this, for visiting, and for keeping me company! 💓

I'll link some of the art videos here, let me know how you are doing and what you've been up to!






















Click on the image or HERE to watch the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!