December 16, 2009

Reworking, relisting and rethinking

Based on a video from Deb Company HERE in youtube, I decided to do some reworking on a painting that I had sitting on a drawer for a while. I liked her eyes and shadowing, but nothing else. So.... I went to repaint, change the idea, colors and the good thing is that I remembered on time to take a picture. This is the result, what do you think?



I also will be listing more on Etsy, as opposed to be relisting on ebay... which by the way, have you seen THIS etsy store? I think Cat makes the sweetest polymer babies and now she is offering painted artistic boxes.

Do you have your list of goals for next year? I am still working on mine. :oD
But I am rethinking about eating more chocolate...
can that actually be a goal?? LOL

6 comments:

  1. You are absolutly right, it looks better and even better in the third version.
    Lovely
    Have a great holiday.
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great. I like the step by step. Vivid coloring. Great job! Happy Holidays. I'm going over to see Cat's work. Thanks and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the painting!
    Happy Holidays
    Campbell Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thats great ...what a good idea....Nice work..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The redo really frames the face well. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the redo Martha great job! I want to thank you for mentioning my etsy too!! I am not selling the boxes by themselves any more though... they will go with a mini sculpt! :) I will be adding my two fairies though! You are so awesome! Hugs, kat

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!