June 2, 2012

Never enough hours in the day

OK, so I was not able to post before June the 1st was gone.  First day of being out of school and I was outnumbered lol
Baby kitty thinks I am a walking milk bottle so every time he sees me starts mewing like the maniac which is hilarious but time consuming as you can imagine....

Here's the Donna Summer tribute I made, with the help and art of a group of 29faces members, enjoy!





And also I forgot last time to post a face! This one is a self portrait:

The eyes are not quite right...
Last but not least, doing the final details for the workshop. I will have a paypal button here soon.
Talk to you soon!

15 comments:

  1. The tribute was amazing, such talented people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps!... I must have forgotten to tell you about my Donna. Sorry Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is wonderful!!! LOVE it - thank you for putting together the DS tribute - I have seen some of these pieces on blogs, but it was great to see them all together. On the same note, congrats on having completed another wonderful event. I have enjoyed seeing what others do with this as well. If you do another month, I would love to join - starting Summer of Color this week, then I will be free. Good luck on your class too, you're a busy new-kitty mama! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristin, I'm planning on September, once school starts again, thanks!

      Delete
  4. The Donna Summer tribute was amazing! Your self portrait is so cute ;o) Love it ;o) Take Care, Martha ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your self portrait looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting such a wonderful event Ayala..
    Wasn't able to keep up on a daily basis; but I had fun, and
    enjoyed looking at everyone's work..

    Blessings
    Mariette xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting such a wonderful event!
    I couldn't keep up the daily post; but enjoyed it nevertheless.
    I enjoyed seeing everyone's work as well.
    Everyone's work is so unique.
    Till next time;-)

    Blessings xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the slide show! Great Donna's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the Donna Summer artworks are just beautiful. Can't believe she's gone! Your self portrait is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!