December 17, 2012

Ouchie

Hello friends! I had a break from the blog mostly because I have not really been able to sit for a long enough time at the computer. I had some dental work done and was more than I imagined and more pain that I cared for, so I have just short times when I go to FB and post or read a couple of things.
I'm feeling better and hopefully tomorrow they will take the stitches. I look like chipmunk with a puffy cheek :o,

Anyway... here's a WIP of an ACEO


I also want to share some cheerful Christmas songs, enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Glad your starting to feel better sweetheart <3, and that song was lovely :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina! You saw my chipmunk face hahaha
      Isn't is a cute song? he sings beautiful!

      Delete
  2. I am sending you much love...get well and catch up on your sleep. You are a dear and spirited young artist. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez stewart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so Much Mary Helen, you always say the nicest things!

      Delete
  3. Martha, I hope you are feeling better my friend! I am so sorry! Dental work, not fun!! Loved the music ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Martha... Hope your pain free soon! CoolACEO!
    Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!