February 4, 2015

4th face in February

How re you doing so far?
One fun thing I like to do, is leave just hints of a face in my journals or even canvases sometimes.... to find as treasures later on and work from there.
This is one of them. I will leave it for a while and then come back to work on it and make it totally different :oD
Specially for these first days of the challenge when everything moves too fast.


UPDATE: I worked some more on it. I am not happy with the hair but hey... experimenting is experimenting, right? :oD


Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

4 comments:

  1. I also put some drawings or paintings away and then I forgot them, until...
    Very good color and waiting face. What'll him become, hope we see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is an interesting figure. I can't wait to see the end result. Great job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed to both! What a cool idea to start some and then leave them for later! And hooray for experimenting! The nose is my favorite part so far. That is an excellent nose!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!