February 22, 2015

faces 22 and 23 of 29faces

This weekend was full of surprises. Not all of them the fun kind :oP Lets just say that I didn't have much time to do art, but I made these in the hopes to not fall behind :oP

#22 is one of my girls, but just at the sketch point.


#23 is a crazy mono-printed paper with my gelatine pad.This actually was one I was going to get rid of, but I totally saw a woman there, so I marked the features with my charcoal pencil. can you see her? Click to see larger.


Are you keeping up? Sometimes life goes bananas... we just have to do what we can to hold on tight (-'‿'-)

Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

3 comments:

  1. First drawing is very good and cute. In the other I see a schild, too, not woman. It is very artistic and great painting.

    We are so near the goal, we don't give up, don't we :-DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great Martha ;o) Hope you are well my friend ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not hard to tell someone is sad!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!