September 6, 2015

Day 6. Painting details in the human face.

When I started to work on Visual journals, I had no idea I was going to like it so much.
There is certain kind of magic to go back and find a page to finish, or to add something else, and leave it for more later on.
In this page I worked some more in some layers I had left for months, and it felt good to make a face, and add many more details.


It is almost 1 week already! A How are you doing?
And in case you are new to it, here are the links, info, button etc...
to sign up go to #29faces challenge!

Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

7 comments:

  1. She has such a sweet face. Love the different colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it very interesting to see what you will come up with.
    Merle......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's lovely! Her eyes have a wonderful depth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of color and such emotion in her expression.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Your painting. It is so delicate and appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really you, your style! <3

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!