September 26, 2015

OMG Day 26 of 29 faces. Drawing a face on card stock

I made this drawing while waiting for my husband in the car on an errand. It is in red card stock that I used to make a little sketchbook...
I have been SO busy with the video art collabs, the video editing and the new 2 online classes (registration open now! see HERE) bu I can always make a little time for a sketched face ♥ We are almost at the end of the 29 faces!
What is new for me this time around is the position of the heads when I draw or paint, and in this case the hair... isn't she cute wiht that short style?


Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

1 comment:

  1. Yes she is very cute and maybe a little shy.
    Merle.................

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!