September 7, 2015

Day 7. Three quarters 3/4 face

Very hot colors! Looks like she is o fire :oD
I actually had to stop myself from keep going... I want to make a deliberate effort in leaving things unfinished. It is good for those of us that overdo the details. Once in a while, leave a figure just marked, and stop.
It. Is. Hard. (°‿~ )


And in case you are new to it, here are the links, info, button etc...
to sign up go to #29faces challenge!

Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

7 comments:

  1. Great faces so far!
    (I agree that it's very hard to leave something unfinished!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always work on that for the challenge... leave things before I usually go to finish. (Of course I go back weeks later!) lol

      Delete
  2. I just did a face similar to this. It's for 29 Faces but for later number. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know how hard it is! I don't tend to over do my faces, but I don't like to leave them unfinished.
    I've though tried some "abstract faces" where I left them a little bit unfinished, but looking so good! Here you can check one of them to see what I mean: http://www.creativemag.ro/abstract-february-journals-feb-6/ I've started in February, but then something completely took over my life at that time and I've stopped the "challenge". I'm considering starting again for a whole month. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do as many faces as you can, good to see you!

      Delete
  4. Unfinished is quite often my middle name :D

    She is on fire, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!