February 20, 2010

Selene keeps changing

So far, I modified Selene's forehead with a bit of paperclay, trimmed her clay hair so I could use mohair (after Trace's approval)... painted her with acrylics, then added hair, a crown and finished her dreamy eyes with eyelashes. I think she looks so pretty!


One tiny fairy said: "We painted you nicely"


the other fairy said: "Are you sure you don't want a tutu?"
"we need to give her a crown!"

And as much as I want to keep going.... I think she's ready to fly to Florida.

8 comments:

  1. She turns out phantastic. Ilove her hair and the crown.
    Have a great sunday
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes...she is beautiful!
    just love the hair!

    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks wonderful. I must get to work. I think I am afraid to touch Luna. Tomorrow must be the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! I luv her! Fab job , say thank you to the fae that have been helping with Selene for me please Martha x
    Totally love her paint job & hair!
    I must get cracking too Raedell ...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic Passion - she rocks - you ROCK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Raedell and Trace!!
    And duckie! good to see you!! :oD

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!