May 16, 2010

Traveling Doll Project Update

Dear readers: Sometimes I make a post but never get to finish it, so it stays as a draft in the unpublished part of the blog... This is one of them. It's been in a draft for over a month, so i think I will publish it now in June anyway.

Victoria is here!
And you know, poor Luna got stuck in her trip from Florida to the UK, due to the volcano named Eyjafjallajokull, right? So after almost a month she finally showed up there, ash clod and all, but, I still had no clue on HOW to say that word and blessedly I bumped into a blog that had the answer HERE.
I know, by now it is old news, but I do believe it is never too late to learn something :o)

So anyway, here is Victoria, and soon you'll get more pictures after I work on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!