May 8, 2012

Face 8 of 29, and news

First the news! I won this month's 7 draw contest! yaay! I'm so happy! look HERE
Thanks Pam from Always Artistic to organize such a fun blog inspiration!

As for the face for the challenge, I have a preliminary pencil sketch. I probably will have time to work on it more tonight, but today was a busy day and right at this moment I have full house and came to hide in the computer for a while heheheh ;o)

If I can, I will update this post later, but if not, then I will come back tomorrow with  the next steps of this. Can you tell who she is? Very famous for her mysterious smile.



Well, my representation is a lot younger :oD
Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea...a young Mona Lisa! Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, yep Mona Lisa but with a broad smile :0) Wonderful Martha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Ayala!! :]
    Enjoy your prizes... well deserved I must say.
    Looking forward to the finished piece here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...awesome Mona Lisa :D..and congrats on the win :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch Ayala,look forward to seeing her finished and congratulations on winning the draw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the win ;o))) Is it Mona Lisa?? I was going to say, Little Red Ridding Hood! LOL! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very young, looks like that attitude started very early. LOL
    Great sketch Martha, can't wait to see it finished.
    Lesley
    Oh congratulations on your winnings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoying all of your faces & your challenge... VERY MUCH!
    ~ vicki xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Martha! Hope you have fun with your prizes, your Earth Day aceo was adorable! What a sweet Monalisa!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!