May 4, 2011

Working on a mask and twitter

This is what's on my table right now:

Clay drying. Sorry the pic is blurry
It is a crow mask for my Eagles team in the traveling dolls. She arrived here pretty much all done, and I had no idea what to do to for her so... a mask was a nice element. Being she a magical shape-shifter and all :o)

Painted and added some glaze to eyes
More pictues will be posted as I have them ready, then she will go back home.

I hardly watch TV channels anymore. Mostly just sit to watch a movie. But today by chance I heard this thing about twitter, and how so many people just type any kind of stuff without "filtering" it first. So they guy was saying there should be a kind of step where you can actually stop and think if you should twit that. Something like "Is this what you really want to twitt?"  LoL it makes so much sense to me, but I wonder if it would make the site popular?? It for sure would help some posters keep their job!

I love twitter and like the short postings, I enjoy the links people post and see what people are up to in there. The only thing I do not like is when someone goes bananas and post 28 twitts in a row.... or when they say  "I'm taking a shower" or "I ate 10 burritos in a row" oh my gosh LoL .. those twitts, I can live without!

I love my blog too, in fact I love it best but it takes a bit longer to compose a post here and add pictures etc...
And by the way, did you guys noticed they changed the blog again? I just noticed it has a new button on the bottom right to add a location. I don't think I will ever use it.

I will be listing more tiny dolls on ebay. But first I have to fix the keyboard. The letter i and letter e are not cooperating with me... crazy! :o]

6 comments:

  1. I enjoy my blog more than I thought I would too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Martha ;o) I can't wait to see this doll done ;o) I love my blog ;o) I am not on twitter or facebook. Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. clay is so fun! I love seeing your creation come to life :) I've never done twitter....lol, blogging takes enough at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tshilaba's new mask!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hi, Ilove that crow- masc. I love everythink crow- or raven related.
    Have a great day
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mask it came out really great! I have a thing for eyes and they really speak!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!