March 19, 2012

Well I knew, but....

Every monitor, every browser, will show you a different version of a website or blog page.
Your own screen resolution will make things different for you. Not to mention the color of images.
So after carefully arranging my blog this way and that, I knew that it looked different in the laptop than my regular pc. So i tried to do something that would fit the general audience, or at least something in between.

Well, after all the intense drama of losing my dear hard drive (who would've known that I would grow so attached to a little metal box!) we have new guts, otherwise known as OS. aka "now I'm a Mac user"
But guess what? I am totally lost. Worse than in the laptop.
Yes I am whining, hear me across the country, and well into Tierra del Fuego and echoing in New Zealand.

I know everyone loves Macs. And believe me, I like to try new things.... but this was unexpected, uncalled for and not even in my list of "things I want to do for my art".
Just now I finally learned how to make the font larger so I can see what I'm doing. Changing the resolution was not the answer, I tried.
And that brings me to the topic of this post (after I drove you nuts complaining): My blog looks so different! I am using the same monitor, but the blog is all different.

I will change it so it will be very simple and closer to what I mean, not whatever the browsers happen to show.
But that will be after I finish getting applications and programs. So far I can't see a bunch of stuff due to that, even if we were told it had it, even by the browser freshly downloaded.

Thanks for visiting. I will turn off the sad background violin music now :o)
Hopefully by the time I come to post again i will have pictures here to show you. I will be painting, see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there ...the whole machine is a mystery to me. I will be a steadfast friend and support you all the way! Now stop your whining and go make ART!!! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really means a lot to me! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Can't knock you for whining :) I go psycho nuts everytime blogger updates...can't imagine how far I'd have thrown the mac by now lol. Go soothe yourself with art :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, had the same scenario two years ago. The learning curve was huge and I can sympathize with the blog's appearance being different. But now I am back to normal I am enjoying my Mac. In time you will too. :) BTW, your art still is amazing even on my small screen. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that one day you'll be in love with your Mac, I have never used a Mac, but just love my iPad2 and iPod Touch 4G.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!