October 15, 2011

Long week

Well, I never really planned not to post for a week, but even when I was online, and I made some art, for whatever reason I never made it to click on "post" in the blog.
These past few days I actually worked on a polymer baby, the pictures on my doll blog.
DH was out of town on a business trip and that is stressing for me so I was a owl at night then a zombie next day. Every day. For a week. Yeah, I have circles under my eyes. :oP

That takes a toll on the creative part of the brain, definitely.  I took this time to clean/throw/organize things that I hardly ever think of, like light fixtures, books, shelves. My next project has to be the kitchen. I have not been through all the shelves for ages literally. I have an aunt who used to clean them every month, along with her closets. Not me! Imagine all the treasures I will find hehehe

Anyway, this was not an artsy posting as you can see by now, but more like an update. But from my lack of sleep, I have the inspiration of painting about dreams :o) So lets see what I can come up with to post later.

A lot of people go with the seasons and holiday art... but I have to be inspired to do something. I admire those people that have everything ready for Christmas, way in August... Or have their Valentine's items ready in November.

And talking about of that.... I still have available the code for Fall! fall15off on every item in my shop.
Everything :oD   http://www.etsy.com/shop/AyalaArt 

I hope you have a nice rest of the weekend! For now, I will get ready to welcome my sweetheart home ♥

3 comments:

  1. Who has time to clean closets and cabinets every month???? I just continue muddling through the mediums and art "stuff" ...go with your flow and I hope you find treasures. Happy Hunting! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your next piece of art! In the meantime get some rest : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Helen, not me for sure! :o)

    Esperanza, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!