October 31, 2011

Coupon Sale!

I have a sale coupon! 40% off all Halloween art in this seccion of my shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AyalaArt?section_id=10638468

So if you collect Halloween all through the year, this is the chance to save. Mostly ACEO, one doll and post card size art.

Code HALLOW40



In other news, not so new, as you can see I decided to add some fun colors in the sides. I am happy with the way it looks. I have to say, it was easier than redecorating the house and move furniture!
I'm going to be painting for a while, before it's time to open the door 500 times to treat with candy goblins, witches, cats, dogs, robots, vampires and a variety of disguised humanoids.

Have fun and take care of all the little ones running out there tonight!
 

4 comments:

  1. Your items are beautiful.
    Especially your Frida
    Happy Halloween, and a gorgeous night
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Happy Halloween dear friend!
    Peace, Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Martha ;o) Happy Halloween ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your kind words over at my place... : )

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!