October 19, 2011

Treasures found

DH took a couple of days off so I hardly been online :o) ....Or painted anything for that matter! LOL But having fun.
Few days ago, while digging for treasures in some forgotten boxes, I came upon a bunch of scrap-booking magazines. They are in perfect condition and I don't know what to do with them. I don't want to toss them in the recycling bin, but they are from like 2002 or something. They are very nice magazines with pretty pages.
I wonder if I should list them on ebay? Not sure.

In another box we had this cool drawing books from my kids. Those I know I could list.
I also took to the recycling bin bunch of stuff, and boxes as well, so I have more room in there. My philosophy is, if I can store it in a box for months and didn't miss it, I can very well donate/recycle/sell. I will be listing some angels that I was collecting, but decided to keep just the bigger pieces. I absolutely love wood carved angels, so if you like them too, keep an eye over here :o)
The thing is to remember at the right time to make the listing... or does that matter anymore? I have not listed on ebay for the longest time!


That's it for now, but here's a fun optical illusion. Funny isn't it?
 I will see you soon, if your eyes are not all crossed :oP

4 comments:

  1. Magic...get back to your studio and make ART!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would sell those on ebay. I've sold bunches of magazines like that. Wierd how the rods and cones in our eyes make those illusions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your art and your blog. If you get a chance, pop by my site and leave feedback--I love any input from fellow bloggers.

    You can even become a follower if you want to :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!