April 19, 2012

News from Moss

David Sandum ( @DavidSandumArt ) organized again a great world wide art exhibit via twitter in Moss Norway. It is for a great cause: to help women and children in need. The opening night was April 12th with about 130 postcard size art works from 31 different countries. So exiting!

This is one of the pieces I am participating with:


Another view of the wall:
 Pictures by Kristin BrĂ¥ten


I posted it before but here's a close up:


I also sent another one, which I'm afraid I did not scan after it was finished. That was around the time all my equipment started to act up and not cooperating. Ugh.

In other news... I am ready to take pictures of the painting I just finished. I like a smaller size that I can scan for truer colors, but at the same time, i am enjoying so much painting a bit larger too, and have to catch the right light and time of day.

See you soon!


9 comments:

  1. Wow - really beautiful.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like,is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! So so good! I ♥♥♥ LOVE it. I participated last year but couldn't this year. I'm so glad I got to see how they were displayed.
    Peace & Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it fantastic to see your art in the Twitter Art Exhibit??? I love seeing all the art sent in by others. I participated in this exhibit too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is awesome! I hope to see more pictures ♥

      Delete
  5. So exciting and what a great cause ;o) Take care my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a fun event, I love how they displayed all the art. Great cause too!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!