April 21, 2012

Three ACEOs all done

My three ACEOs made for the Earth Day Challenge HERE Are finished, loaded and... 2 of them gone!
So happy to say that they sold shortly after listed ♥ ♥ ♥

sold

Available

sold
The day to vote is May 1st so keep the page URL handy to vote, you still have 8 days to join and participate if you want to also!


And last but not least.... are you getting ready for the 29 faces challenge? (I will be adding the Mr Linky when the date is closer)
have a beautiful day and thanks for visiting! ♥

9 comments:

  1. I love these aceo's ;o) I do like the middle one too ;o) LOL! Just thinking ;o) I really have to get my aceo done for the challenge! Almost there ;o) Hugs Martha ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the motto "one planet and one Mother", and am keeping my excited little self occupied by working on a big canvas, so I don't wear myself out in advance of the new challenge lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you all, I was very inspired this time, I think I could make a whole bunch, but only 3 were allowed ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Martha, you could do more for your shop ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all Martha, so much fun! Yes I agree I think you could make more for your shop.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!