February 18, 2013

Busy Monday.

Being today President's day, we had a holiday, which meant lots of fixing things around the house, all the kinds of things you don't really want to do. Poor DH ♥

Some days ago we went to see the Warm Bodies movie, I liked it. It is funny and creepy-cute, not horror and just a couple of startles here and there, nothing serious.
I decided to make "R" in a pencil sketch: face #19th

 

But I couldn't leave it alone, so I added color:


It doesn't look close to the real guy, the face should be narrower. But it is close enough for a zombie, I think.... if you have seen the movie, you tell me :o)

These are my daughter's 20th and 21st faces:

I ran out of pages in my journal!! Well, I have only been using the right sides, so I guess i could start using the left sides and I will still have space for a while :o)
As you can see, I am not good at keeping an art journal well organized. :oP

Just 10 days more  (or less, depending where you live in the world!) of 29 faces in 28 days!
I hope you are enjoying yourself ♥

10 comments:

  1. Love them both, sketsch and collored. And the 2 faces of youre daughter are nice to. In Holland this years februari only have 28 days.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We have to make one extra face this year because February is only 28 days long this year
      I already made mine :oD

      Delete
  2. Love that touch of colour on top of the graphite! And yes, still enjoying myself with this challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are wonderful! I heard the movie was funny. :D Lovely work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors of his face, eyes and jacket are all wonderful.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sketch is amazing Martha! I haven't seen the movie, but I think it looks like the character! Your daughter's couple is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great job on S - I've only seen previews of the movie ( I do want to see it), but I can recognize him just from those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! I knew who it was before I read your post. My daughter and I saw this movie opening weekend. It was great.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!