February 26, 2013

Face #27, a Dreamy lady


I started with very dark turquoise and some how ended up too close to the color I used yesterday... funky, I think. I have been trying to use contrasting colors, at least in my head.

Anyway, this is a page in my journal, with some collage.
I have to say something: I am loving painting in this journal book! It is a surprise to me, because in the beginning I was feeling very limited in space, but I think I'm finally getting used to. Plus I love going through the pages and looking at all the colors. There are no words, so far I have not felt the need, but maybe I should add some before the month is gone. Thanks Pam (Always Artistic) I am really loving your present!

--
And my daughter's 22nd face: Courtney Crumrin, comics series.

We are so close to the end of the 29 faces challenge! have you visited all the participants blogs? look HERE to have great eye candy!

11 comments:

  1. She looks very peaceful and dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your getting use out of the art journal. She is another truly beautiful face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Really like the pattern on her blouse! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your 'eyes closed' paintings they look so at peace with the world, this one is particularly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is loveley again. Love youre work. And the cartoon from youre daughter is so nice.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Your work is lovely. I have been trying to join up with you for 2 weeks. Today is the last day. My blog spot is http://artvisionsnow.blogspot.ca/. I have faces in there, but really sorry I was not able to link up. I did try to send you a message in FB, but I am new to this and I think I got confused. Is there anyway you can get my name on the list, I do know it the last day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, thanks for your comments. I did not get any msg from you in FB, I will look again. Was it in the my art page, or in the 29 faces challenge page? I will link you to the blog Linky, but you need to add labels in each post with your faces. if you need help go to http://29faces.blogspot.com/p/contact.html and find the help post on the right bar. I will check again with you to add you after you do that. It's not hard, and it will make people find you easier. Did you join the FB group? If you need more help, email me directly by clicking on my top menu here in this blog.

      Delete
  7. I love your face Martha! Wow!! So beautiful! And, your daughter's is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Face and your daughter takes after her Mum, very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her shoulders and the rest of her bodice.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!