February 24, 2013

Reaching new corners

It is so thrilling to see how far and wide the 29 faces challenge has reached! I wish I could go and say hello to ALL, but some sites won't allow me. Like LifeJournal, so far I have not been able to find the comment link. I am a member so I will try after I log back in there.
Also I saw people from EBSQ participating, thank you for the linking guys! ♥ I'm waving my little hand to you all! I hope you are enjoying the challenge, and getting to meet more awesome people that love painting, doodling, sketching and even sculpting faces ♥

If you are a blogger and I do not leave a comment in your blog, most likely is that your profile is in glogle plus, which makes it literally impossible for people not there, to even contact you. Very frustrating, but I am visiting as many blogs as I can find. Some of your comments I can't track back to visit also due to the google+ not letting me see your blog. Sorry about that :o/

I have been posting also in the FB 29 faces page, blogs that are not in FB, so more people can find you. If for any reason you do not like the idea, just let me know and I won't include that blog, no problem :o)

My face for today in my art journal. I sketched this one months ago but just painted it today:


5 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! Congrats on the success of this challenge!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ayala for stopping by my blog! The EBSQ gang and I are enjoying this challenge so much. It's been a great month. I only a few more faces to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear that Amanda! The month is going rather fast, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. She is really pretty Martha! I love her look!!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!