February 13, 2013

Just a little hint...

Today I painted a lot, and made a video, but then I had to run errands and do a bunch of house stuff and I ran out of good daylight for finishing taping the video, so I will just do the last details tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to edit fast!
So anyway, I will just post a little hint :o)
 

My daughter had a bunch of homework so I don't have anything to post from her, plus she is ahead of the game... I'm not :oP
I thought I had already made the extra one, but turns out I haven't! Better get busy...
How are you liking the challenge?

8 comments:

  1. I love the challange. And the face for today looks so sweet. Hope to see youre video soon :)

    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little peek!!
    I LOVE the challenge and am so thankful that you are sponsoring it! This is my second time participating and I find that my skills grow so much during these intense challenge months. There is no way I'd find the time to do a face a day without this great challenge! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This challenge has been great fun!! Can't wait to see your video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little face is so sweet! I am not doing the challenge, but I love looking at the faces ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Valentine's Day...party on lady!!! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love surprises, can't wait to see the video! And this challenge has been great for me, the discipline of producing something every day will hopefully end with me staying in the habit of just spending more time in my studio, not to mention hopefully getting a little better at faces. Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful event!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time participating in the challenge and so far, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!