February 28, 2013

Last day of 29 faces! noooo

This month went too fast! Today we celebrate the last day of 29 faces challenge.

Did you learn something about yourself? Did you discover new blogs? Hopefully you made at least one new artsy friend!
For those in FB group, the chit chat will continue, many friendships were started and a sparkle of creativity of the somewhat reluctant Muses, came alive. ٩(◠◡◠)۶

 I want to congratulate you ALL for trying! Thank you very much for participating in this challenge, thanks for doing 1, 5, or 29 faces... we all do what we can, and sometimes life  has other plans, but the thing is that we try.

Every single time I run a challenge, something completely unexpected happens. From a computer virus, to a nasty cold; from a computer totally collapsing, to the passing of a loved one.
Don't let it stop you. Find your way to paint, draw, doodle... it is something in your system, let it flow and it will help you relax and cope.

Wow, I got too philosophical-ish serious there. But really, the end of the challenge makes me a bit sad.
However, I am going to see you all in September to make more faces!

Something I like doing is leaving my last face unfinished, as a continuation for the next time:


See you soon! Hugs!

19 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! I didn't get close to 29, but I did enjoy exploring making faces on the ipad.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for everything!!! This opportunity was so wonderful and inspirational! I will continue to follow your lovely work and feel inspired! :D Thank you again!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great challenge! Thank you Martha for hosting this, and I"ll surely be there in September!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to leave the last face unfinished. Its been a great month, Thank you. are you not hosting a May challenge this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not for the 29 faces, but something else. Hands in April, June guys and I'm something else will pop in as wel, in between. :oD

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting. It was a lot off fun. I wil go on making faces until I have made 100. I alteady have 54 faces, so I will make 46 more.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome Melanie! I'll keep an eye.

      Delete
  6. Yes, thanks for hosting. It was fun and I did get tired.:) I'm fine now though.:) Love your wip and the black looks awesome. About the video I listed, it is on my blog in the post where it says video. You can click on it and it will take you there. Have a great weekend. I'm washing my car, going to the post office and picking up stamps, picking garden greens for dinner, continuing to clean my studio to prep it for Spring and then kicking back with my family pet member Chocolatte.:) Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for hosting this inspiring event!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for 29 faces challenge. It was a plesure to participate in it. Also you wrote such a beautiful post, thank you for it as well. I like your art style. Your faces are beautiful. Big hugs and cannot wait for September!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a cool way to end this amazing challenge!!!! love your faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Martha, I hate to say this, but I love this face the way it is! She is very mysterious looking! I don't think she is unfinished. It will be interesting to see what you do with her. Great challenge! You did excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you made a lot of people happy, and creative with your faces challenge!
    I enjoy seeing them all even your not quite finished one today! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on doing all 29. Its always sad when you finish something you have enjoyed. but be happy you made it thru. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray - I've enjoyed my second adventure with 29 faces and am so grateful that you host it! Your art is inspiring and you've gotten so many of us to create more and more - thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for hosting the 29 faces. This was my first time of joining in and loved every minute of it. Never thought I would complete all 29 but did. It has been wonderful to see so many faces in so many different styles. Looking forward to September!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed your faces, martha. They have such character in them. Each are uniquely made by you. Hooray for hosting this challenge! I hope to join soon!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!