August 23, 2005

Back to school

Well, in general the going back to school has left me with more time to paint.
I was going to enter a few things to the county fair, but unfortunately I forgot the last day was today.
I went to the art gallery with my friend from Venezuela and had a blast.
I discover a new artist in town, so cool! He's latin too and you can see it all over his paintings.
It was there, chatting with one of the gallery members, that I learn it was the last day to sign up for the fair thingie. Oh well.... I was lazy to rush to get there across town.

I am from a HUGE city (it was about 4 million people when I moved out of there), and everything that is "close" it's about 30/40 minutes from home.
We moved to this city with less than half a million people and now I feel anything farther than 10 minutes is too far away!! LOL Isn't that crazy?
People here complain of lines... man, for me a long line was when it was more than 15 people!
The sad part is that there isn't as much art around here.

I placed more art cards today in my auctions, and send a bunch to the card swap group. I am dieing to see the ones I will get from the other artists!!
I tried to get from all kinds of styles and countries too. This is such a thrill. Christmas in summer!

I wonder if this thing has a spell checker.... I know I need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!