October 9, 2011

Birthday

It's been a sweet day. It started since yesterday when my friend from Australia sent me good wishes ♥
Then today, after our family wished a happy day to my daughter and me (we share the day and the cake!)  .....the computer wished me happy me too. I love that part of technology. Always on time :o)

Oh, and friends from PPF wished me a happy day early too, since Friday, thanks!!

We went to have lunch to one of my favorite places. Then a little shopping. We were going to go to the movies also but the line was long and I didn't feel like waiting, so we went for a little drive, then ice cream.

I'm still going to have cake, don't you doubt that for a second! I just won't have all the candles, I'm afraid to cause a fire now a days LOL :o)


Happy birthday to John Lennon, and to Annoying Orange as well.
And Thank YOU very much for visiting this little blog and make me smile with your comments.
HUGS!

8 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great birthday! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and remember you are the "light" ...remember to shine. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci beaucoup Particia, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you had a great birthday! Have a BIG piece of cake and light one candle ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fellow Libran, I knew I liked you!!! I feel like I have missed so many blogs while away and I'm out of touch, better put on my reading glasses & have a glass of wine to celebrate your birthday, maybe I'll do it twice ;)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!