February 1, 2013

So exciting!

It makes me so happy and it is so exciting to see so many happy creative people joining the 29 faces challenge! What a punch of energy! See the participants HERE
...and if you are in FB the group HERE has 185 participants as in today (added 27 new members just this past hour!)

I know is going to be a great month full of "ah-hA!" moments, while we all discover new ways to do our art, and new cool people to visit online.

My face today:ACEO size with acrylics

And this one is my daughter's, digital image of a wooden puppet:

Are you having fun? I am!

Just a note: do not include in the Linky links to facebook (that is not a blog, and a lot of people can not see it) and remember to add your labels. Instructions HERE
Also, if you notice very little comments, it might be the captcha verification words! They can be a real pain, and half the time they are glitchy.


8 comments:

  1. Hi...I love your first painting and your daughters also!
    I can't believe I am late already...you said so many people are taking the challenge...how do I see them...lol...I never did this before I must be missing something..was I suppose to sign in some where...I grabbed your button..yikes..help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will add the link in the post, thanks for bring that up! good idea so people can see it

      Delete
  2. Love your first painting. And your daughter's is so pretty, too.

    Thank you so much for coordinating this challenge. Am I having fun? YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, and so good to hear you are having fun :oD

      Delete
  3. Your face is adorable Martha. And the one your daughter did is so cute. Thanks for organizing this again, it's my favorite challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will enjoy all your posts and wild colors!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful girl Martha... Perfect for Valentine's Day!
    Your daughters is sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your faces Martha and your daughter's faces too ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!