March 15, 2013

Old looking little journal

I made a very quick "Art journal" to call it one way..... It is mostly a simple set of pages, antiqued and stapled together -which I think it is the wrong thing to do for an "antique" look, but I didn't feel like learning to thread in a hurry and it was a last minute thing to do for my Traveling doll, which started today. I mailed my unfinished doll to be completed by my team members and this book to make some notes. ♥
So, here are the images:

 



A detail of the edges. I have to say, I am very happy the way it turned out!


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. It is looking old to me Ü.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha I think you did an excellent job!! A+++

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. What a fun way to record your notes!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!